Wednesday 25 November 2009

Yipeee

Well, I have my life back! The physiotherapist was delighted with my progress, and has given me the go ahead to go back to dancing! Yippee, I am thrilled!

I am making headway in the gym trying to get rid of the 10lb I had put on while sitting on the sofa for 9 weeks!

I have bought two new pairs of trousers for work as I am struggling to get into my uniform!

Tiffany, seems to be delighted to travel around with me, she is my beautiful red mx5. It is so delightful to have the music blaring travelling along. Only short journeys for now, but I am getting further and further away!

Once again still drooling over goreous Antonio tangoing!

New Moon was great, I am actually getting into the Jacob fan club! Pwaarh! He is a lovely young man!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you can finally get back to doing more things you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laura, however, two days later and I am back on the pain killers! Still life is for living!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you