Friday 13 November 2009

My gorgeous vintage girl - vintage make over




Dear L is off on a golfing pub tour tonight! Apparently it is an eighteen pub tour dressed in vintage golfing gear! So I tried to give her a little bit of a vintage look. Doesn't she look fab, she liked it so much she is thinking of becoming a vintage girl!

There is a great tutorial on you tube if you fancy having a go yourself. I have already started using the vintage look, as I am an hour glass it really suits my body shape.

Good news, I spoke to my boss and she has organised me to return to work without having to drive. The doc is happy but I can only do part time for a couple of weeks, but I am so thrilled, it is good to get back to normal. Yippee. Maybe I will feel differently at 7am on Monday, but it feels like a step towards the dance floor! I will be tangoing soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you