Thursday 19 November 2009

OH Dear!

I thought I would post a little eye candy on this post because I have been rather lazy in terms of the crafting front lately!

Here is the lovely Edward Cullen, if you are already a fan of the Twilight books you will be in love, if not then I would advise you to try them, as I have mentioned before! Well the film is out this Friday, so I am hoping to go and see it on Sunday, can't wait!

Went totally mad yesterday, took my beautiful little red MX 5 out for a spin the first time in 9 weeks! It was great, playing I Kissed a girl at full volume! (It happened to be on the CD!) Sadly all this progress went straight to my head, I played dance music most of the afternoon and was gigling about! I thought I would have a little go on the Wii fit, but sadly I discovered i have put on 10lbs in weight in the last 9 weeks!

So off I went swimming, which was not a great idea, as I ended up in a lot of pain this morning.

I have signed up to gym membership for the next five weeks and I am hoping that supervised exercise will soon have me slimming down into my clothes and getting me fit enough to dance! How I miss it! Still I can at least drive to the shops and back now, so I am grateful for small mercies!

if you want to see why I am so keen to get back to dancing take a look at this

Work is going great, it is sooooo good to have something to do at last.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's brilliant that you are driving again and getting about more!! Not surprised that you ended up overdoing it a bit, I bet you can't wait to be back doing all the things you've wanted to do again!!

    Very nice eye-candy by the way!! He looks too young for me, but hey! I will have to look at those books as your taste in books seems to be quite like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, guessing he's too young for me definitely. Especially as my daughter Helen would push me right out of the way! She too has been waiting for the next film to come out, although she was a little disappointed with the last one as she enjoyed the books so much.
    Sorry I missed whatever has been wrong, I'm a newcomer to your blog, but it sounds like you have had difficult times. Hope you're soon back to your longed for fitness level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you driving: yeh!
    Edward Cullen: sigh....
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. the film was really good! very true to the book, if you haven't read the book you might wonder what all the fuss is about!

    I am changing camps, have you seen Jacob's six pack!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you