Thursday 17 September 2009

Vanals not chickens!


I don't have chickens, but garden vandals! The girls love to wander round the garden especially in the flower beds. I heard they really enjoy slugs and was quite happy to let them wander however, as gardeners they aren't all that successful, it seems they don't understand the difference between flowers and weeds!

Edna has a particular penchant for busy Lizzie's, the pots are now full of stalks rather than flowers! It is such a wonderful way to De stress, watching them as they scratch and peck! They are so fascinating and very inquisitive. They will follow me all over the garden, running full pelt to me when I step outside the door. (Of course I realise that they are just hoping for corn! and it isn't my chicken magnetism!) It is amazing how fast a chicken can run, it makes me smile every time I see it.





1 comment:

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you