Tuesday 12 January 2010

Daily sketch and what I am reading


I apologise for the lack of craft at the moment, but I am concentrating on the daily sketch challenge set last Saturday. Here is today's sketch based on some beautiful tulips, a wonderful reminder that Spring is on its way despite the snow!





My new book arrived today, after the great book Taking Flight, I thought I would try this as Amazon recommended it as a partner. It is all about making the most of your life!

It has been a really hectic day, so I have had a little tipple then I am off to the bath with this slotted into my bath book rest!

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading, "Life is a Verb," right now. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! there is someone hiding there creativity! Your sketch is great! I wish I could draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketch is lovely. It reminds me of O Level Art classes in school back in England. Sketching in pencils seemed to be the preferred medium with my teacher. I think you are wonderfully optimistic, I do look forward to the Springtime so much, although we are usually a month behind you with the crocuses and snowdrops struggling to push themselves up through the snow :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you