Thursday 7 January 2010

Birthday card for Claire

I made this lovely card for my colleague Claire, as it is her birthday next week. It is all hand made, the handbags are made from label templates, folded into little bags with double sided stickers.

I went a little overboard with the glitter but it turned out OK, I hope she likes it. It is all January birthdays in our office, four in all. I had mine on Monday and C bought me a wonderful new toy - an iPhone. It is fantastic, I love it, the combination of iplayer, phone and contacts list. It is simply great fun, as I can keep in touch with my face book and email too.

We went dancing for New Year's Eve, it was a great way to see in the New Year surrounded by friends. Let's hope this year will be full of health, wealth and happiness! Happy New Year to you all.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card.

    Happy birthday to you.

    January is a busy month for birthdays in our family. Mine was on Tuesday, two nephews a niece and a granddaughter.

    My present was a Terry Wogan book! Husband knows I'm missing Wake Up With (no it's to) Wogan. Let's see what Chris Evans brings on Monday. I have enjoyed listening to Johnny Walker for the past two weeks. All those old DJs bring back lots of happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card looks amazing! really professional looking! Many happy returns for your birthday the other Day! You lucky thing still have I-phone on wanted list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Winfred, happy birthday to you too, I miss Terry wogan, will have to see how Chris does it, it will be hard to follow Terry's gentle humour and take on the madness of this world!
    thank yo u who lives..for your encouragement, i am sure you will have your iphone soon! My son (18) is really jealous, but the problem is I had to go and get my eyes tested as the text is so small!!! that will teach me to be so smart!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you