Friday 14 August 2009

I can't seem to concentrate on one thing at a time!


It seems ages since I actually got in the shed and did some sewing! All I seem to do is go in and tidy it for a while!!


Sometimes it is just so difficult juggling running a home, working, and keeping relationships balanced that I just don't seem to find the focus!


At the begining of the year I made a vow, not to start a new project until I finish the old one, hence the quilt I made is still wating to be sewn!


There are times when I really struggle, not juggling time, but just giving myself permission to just relax and play. The silly thing is if it were a friend of mine saying this I would just say, "do it!" So that is what I am going to do - this weekend I am going to finish the quilt. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you