Friday 21 August 2009

arrh!

OK I will admit it, I did not finish the quilt top! In fact it is beginning to look a little messy!
For some strange reason, my embroidery attachment is playing up! not really sure what is going on with it, but it is very frustrating! So instead of spending a peaceful afternoon relaxing, i spent a very stressful afternoon thinking oh s..d it! I love my machine, but it doesn't let me reason with it!! no matter how much I plead!

Oh well, thank goodness it is the weekend again, although I plan to try and finish another little project, this time a writing one! Let's hope the computer doesn't start getting all moody on me!

hugs
s

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hate it when things don't go right when I'm sewing or doing other creative stuff. It really is worth leaving it and trying again with a fresh mind, but at the time, you just feel like shouting!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you