Wednesday 13 May 2009

the Shed


I love my shed,it is such a great place to go. When my girlfriends come over we always go to the shed! It is so good to have a place to store all my stash! Surprisingly when I first bought it there was loads of room, now I had to move it to the shed next door!

Strange isn't it how we buy such beautiful fabric, paper or thread, only to feel it is far to precious to use! So I have decided that I need to use these lovely fabrics! No more purchases until I have actually used some of this stuff!

It is really satisfying to go through everything and actually finish it! My resolution has actually helped me get more motivated and focussed. The other day I found a half finished skirt and it was great to finish it off, all sorted in under half an hour! How great is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you