Tuesday 23 March 2010

By any other name!


I was out shopping last week with my gorgeous boy! It was his nineteenth birthday on Friday so we celebrated by shopping our hearts out! I know he is a talented hairdresser, but this creation was my attempt at seeing if blondes really do have more fun! (we had lots of fun in the wig shop!! I am still a very dark/mahogany brunette!) It was terrific fun and we giggled most of the day, unfortunately I did not get a picture of us at the hat store!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. oohh blonde suits you, bet you had a right laugh in that shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun being a blonde for the day!! I've often wanted to be a man for a day, I read an article once where a super model (think it was Cindy Crawford) was made up as a man, it was amazing. It would be great to see what it's like from the other side!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you