Tuesday 20 April 2010

Poppy Painting 2







I realise it looks similar to one of my previous paintings, but that is intentional! Sally and Tony are always eyeing up my poppy picture, so I thought I would paint them one of their own! (it also means I don't have to keep my eye on mine while they are visiting!) They are getting married in September, so it is a sort of wedding / new home gift. (Now I sound a little stingy!) It looks a little strange here, as I have taken the picture at an angle! I love acrylics, and have to admit, I did struggle to let this picture go!

3 comments:

  1. As I read this in my reader, I was looking forward to seeing this painting... but... I can't see it on the blog. Is it me? (have I not loaded something e.g.) or is it really not coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you guys, uploaded it again Hopefully it will work this time

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you