Sunday 9 May 2010

It is a start


I have a little confession to make, C bought all singing all dancing scales and I was terrified to discover that I am heavier now than ever!
My summer clothes have been brought down from the loft, and my favourite linen trousers are rather tight! so time to take action.

So today I bought some new running trainers, a sports bra and went off for a lovely run in the Forest. Hopefully soon I shall be running regularly again.


I am going to create vision board based on being a regular runner hopefully that will do the trick!

Looking through this blog, I realise there has been a lack of sewing going on lately, mainly because I have been focusing on painting. However, I am now signed up for Burlesque classes so the machine will have to be dusted off for a corset or two.

This gorgeous chap was just wandering round the tropical gardens back in September.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Are you still out running? hat will be a long run, you will have dropped every bit of chubby by now. I want to hear about the burlesque classes, sounds so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jus love ur poppy painting its so vibrant n pretty !!

    - Smita
    http://littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for stopping by and reading my post, I really value your comments, thank you